Wide-Eyed Reflections: Pour nous, "Colore Vivante" est la meilleur de les films petites...

Friday, January 18, 2008

Pour nous, "Colore Vivante" est la meilleur de les films petites...

So I found out that our Visual Aesthetics project has been on Youtube for a month.

Good thing I finally bothered asking Vange--I love my Asian.

Anyway, let me just say THANKS SO MUCH(!!!) to everyone at Biola who helped out with it...I find it humbling that you would do everything from walking around wearing garbage bags to skipping class for the sake of our short. It means a lot. And it got lots of compliments. :)

That's one small step for film...one giant leap for freshmen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8xNScc594
(lower quality, but you know how it goes.)

Mmm, it feels like Friday.

3 comments:

Jon Croft, Liberty No. 5 Pictures said...

Sometimes its funny what people who might never even normally talk to you will do some real silly stuff on camera because "its for a movie!" ha ha ha! gotta love filmmaking huh? (im planning on film school sometime soon- i hope its as stimulating as that!)- but actually ill probably be heading to NYC. love your blog!

Mark Anthony Cruz said...

Good show, mate! I really liked it. Do you have a balloon for me? :)

Karyn said...

i love that i have been showing your video to people on youtube for over a month now and you just realized its there.

and hey guess what...WERE BACK AT BIOLA!!!